Sunday, February 26, 2006

"dan mungkin bila nanti, kita akan bertemu lagi... "

i am so addicted to that song, it sounds so nice to my ears. i guess thats me. i get addicted to something and really really like it alot, then after that, i get tired of it. but still like it. nvm.

well. the week has been a nice one. =) guess my life is getting better daily. *grinz* college is tiring but on the other hand, fun. yup. i am enjoying college. had been making more frens and playing more foosball. getting addicted to it. classes are okay too. so far its easy catching up and understanding. i even got a hd for my chem. so happie. so life is pretty much okay. my whole sat was filled up with this basic junior training course at tropicana. was a pretty okay course, a lil boring tho. but i managed to finish it! food was pretty good tho. =) plus a thumbs up to the environment. hehe.

anyway, i've been getting my ups and downs alot these few days. even now i am not feeling up but rather on the down side. aikz. not sure why tho. or maybe i just dun wanna type it 'ere. i dun know. things just seem right but not right. bleughz. dun wanna care. just be happie when i want and emo when i want.

yup. so life is like that. i am in no mood to blog now. i have to finish up my chem weekend homework online, which is like every single week without fail. gosh. plus i need to read up on my compass notes for advancement teaching, my econs hw.. blabs. lazy.. but anyway i ll blog tmr during break. if i am not foosballing. =) *smiles*

No comments: