Monday, February 13, 2006

i just finish my classes for today. *beams happily* i can go home soon. =)

well. the weekend was a nice one. relaxing and i never touch any of my books before. haha. saturday was nice cuz i got to wake up late. my one and only day to wake up late. hehe. ate a late breakfast at 11. yup. then went visiting at my aunt's house.(btw, cny wasn't over yet) so i got ang paus. =) hehe. went to church to make our banner after that and stayed till five. as usual, we talked and eat more than we do. but that's what that makes it fun rite.

sunday! i went up to genting. supposingly because my aunt is treating us lunch at one of the restaurants. but ended up going to the theme park to. well. how can u stop ppl like me when we're up there? hehe. surprisingly for a sunday the theme park was quite empty. sad for genting but good for us. we sat most of the rides. but sadly it rained. spoilt few hours of my day but never stop us from playing. we sat the log flume and ended up wet. oh gosh. i was freezing. really. my whole shoe and jeans were wet. luckly i didnt catch a cold. hehe. imagine we even went to dinasourland. i know i know. it sounds lame and kiddie but we ended up taking photos. loads and loads and loads of photos. haha. shall upload them soon. if i am not lazy. oh yea! i forgotten bout go kart. yup that was fun. except that it was kinda slow, and that the helmet stinks so badly. yes! i just like to drive. antique car is definitely fun when all the rides are close and thats the only option left. haha. my sis and i sat in there and were just fighting to press the accelerator.. and take photos. hey. we were out of games to play okay. hehe. lunch was really fantastic. crispy duck, steamed chicken(awesomely delicious!), soup, fried taufu, mushrooms.. totally irresistable.. hehe. i ate alot. oOo. we also ate appitezers which were the chinese kuihs. nice. ate till i was bloated. haha. fat. but food was good. thanks aunt!!

one thing.. i think genting is a siao place. ppl just spend like crazy over there. one dumb 500ml mineral water is like 4.00 ???? what on earth? yea. it's cheating consumer's money. cuz they dun have a choice. whatver. i just dun like that place. it's so crowded and i dun noe. no nice feeling bout it. okay. i think i am insulting a lil too much. but that is my opinion. and this is my blog. so who cares.

actually i came to a conclusion that i dun really like genting that much. besides the weather. nah. i prefer quieter place with nice scenery and just plain relaxation. my vacations next time wun be something where u are on the go 24 hours. i guess i'll prefer a beach vacation where u can just spend the whole day realxing by the beach, swimming occasianally, having a beach game or something. or either a hill top vacation. hehe. by just spending quality time with loved ones. hehe. that's just me. too much entertainment plus noise just gets me a headache. urghh. nonono. maybe once in a while tho. but i still want to go to disneyland one day. when i earn big bucks. =)

well. that was all bout my weekend.as for today, i'll give it thumbs up too. haha. main thing cuz
1. i woke up early and without snoozing my alarm. really amazing thing for me to do.
2. i got to play loads of foosball today. haha. till my hand stinks. it was fun!!!!
3. classes were alright today. i only have a total of three hours lecture today. nice rite.. =)
4. i reload my phone edi!! at least i got money to sms. *grinz*
5. tmr is valentine's day. *smile* time for love to rule the day. hehe.
6. i had a great weekend. so it gave me the mood to start a good week.
7. there's lost on tv today. hehe. i love lost.
8. my L is out! i can start driving anytime. have to make appoinment fast.
9. i m getting to know more ppl in college. not feeling that lonely anymore. which is a nice thing.
10. daddy's birthday is on wednesday! =) have to get sumthing for him. my wonderful daddy.

hehe. the top ten things that made my day. yup. oOo. i got malaysian studies tmr. boring boring. got a mind to skip it. =) hehe. bad rite. and i got a 500 words essay to write. in one hour. better prepare my notes. i wanna do well. i've also been thinking whether to change my blogskin. i dun like it. but i am lazy. i shall see.

my best fwen isn't feeling that well. she got this bad bad migrane and is admitting to the hospital today. i wonder if she's alright. i'll pray hard. =(



No comments: