Friday, February 10, 2006

sleepy sleepy.. *yawnz* somehow this few days i really feel so lack of energy. no idea why. gosh. i'll blog about yesterday. yesterday was a dumb but kinda fun day. haha. i went for college as usual. my bad bad headache was gone. i did my chem exp. some flame test. it was kinda interesting. since back in high school i never did my own exp. before. all i did is just watch ppl do, see the results, done! but now.. it's individual.. so it makes alot of diff. yup. i see white flames, blue flames.. interesting yea. =) was satisfy with my exp. i did it myself! hehe. oOo. yea.. i need to get my lab coat. must remind myself to buy.

i had maths. which is boring and a lil confusing. shall have to spend a lil time studying them. i went to pyramid for an hour to meet up with jordan, chickan, and few others. they had some bowling comp. oh yea. one thing. i am very angry with the taxi drivers in malaysia. it's a rule to follow the meter to charge and that stupid taxi driver charge me 5 bucks just to get from sunway college to pyramid. what on earth? nvm. it's because i have no choice. if not i'll never take taxi. just wait till i can drive. bleukhz. anyway. i had lunch at mcd. my fav nuggets.. hehe. =) like a small girl. well. then i walk around with jord for fun. =)

hmm. i was almost late for econs. really. haha. was rushing like mad. luckly i reach just in time. panting and sweating. haha. and at 5 it rained cats and dogs. i was wet running to the bus. maybe that's why i m having a headache now. had piano at night. after that was so exhausted edi. anyway. back to today. blekz. the firsat thing i did once i reach college was foosball. haha. yup. it's fun okay. =) but end up my hands stink. even now. shud try playing with gloves next time. yea. =) i'm having a three hours break now. i was supposed to do my homework and do a lil studying. but lazy me decided to do otherwise. come online and relax. haha. what a "hardworking" me. but i seriously am having headache again. bad. =(

nvm. i cant possibly stare longer at the com anymore. i'll die of heavy migrane. really. yuck. not fun. i have one hour more of break. shall go find frens to eat lunch with me. =) and i hope my migrane can get better. so suffering. v day is next week. haha. so love everybody okie? dun hate anyone. its bad for both parties. =)

my phone is so low on credit. how did i ever manage to use so much. =( i need to reload!

No comments: