Sunday, February 5, 2006

today is a day added to the happy days in my life. =)

yup. definitely. loads of surprising things happen today. made me glad.
first nice thing that happen today was i had a nice sleep. hehe. really. well. actually the fact is i love sleeping and sleep really alot. well.. that's beside the point.
one lil' surprise that made my day was i received a sweet letter from my dear fren alex. haha. yup. it made my day. so sweet. i love receiving lil lil things such as letters, chocs.. it's just so sweet. haha. thanks alex for the sweet bday letter, tho it came in quite late.
hehe. another thing that made my day such a happie one.. i met my long lost fren, jaclyn. =) yup yup. been five years since i saw her. yea, so it was nice seeing her again. we went out for dinner at esquire kitchen. ate really delicious chinese food. yum yum *rubs belly* then we talk..
yea.. it is nice.. meeting up with old frens. it made my day too!
see . thats why today is really a great day for me. plus rangers today was nice too.. tho drilling was a lil well.. not so interesting.
=)
but i still enjoy.
hehe. i got classes tmr after a long long break.
so potong stim man.
i havent finish my 350 word essay, plus an 80 words summary, and econs.
so dead.
and i m still on9 having fun.
oh gosh.. better get going to start my work.
=)
tata!


No comments: