Friday, March 31, 2006

piles and piles of work.

yea. so true. when i sit in front of my study table, its like all the papers. so great huh. lets see, i got two whole pages of piano notes to memorise by tmr, lots and lots of chem work, plus an econs topic test next week.. the list just goes on and on.. and i am just so so lazy that i can still dump all of it aside and come online. well, typical me. =)

hah. anyway. i watched ella enchanted at home with my sis that day, with pizza, yum. it is some magical show with fairy tales. call me childish but i like it. heh. well. it ends with a happy ending. yea, and it makes me happy. i really sound so childish. hah. but who cares. its me.

so the weekend is round da corner. well, it is already here actually. but i wun be enjoying this week. got too much work. =( darn. not fun. but looking on da brighter side, i am getting my new phone. =) yes. a new phone. *grinz widely*

on a happier note, i am going off to watch tv plus my theory. =) home alone on a friday night kinda rawkz. well, sort of.

*muackss* *hugz*
have a great weekend! =p

No comments: