Friday, May 19, 2006

judgemental, isn't it?

ooo, i just realize i haven't blog for a month? been lazy to come online because i practically sleep whenever i get free time. *oops* *grins*

i just did my chem test. at 830 in the morning feeling so sleepy. wasn't at my top mood. reason? cause the smart me was watching tv after piano yesterday till eleven thirty knowing that they is test today. and after that.. i .. i ..fell asleep. =( boo. i was supposed to study!! aikz. but at least i am still able to do the test. but my hd hopes for this test? gone...

but life is great. i finally got approval from my daddy to drive alone. i can officially drive alone!! soon i'll be able to drive to college. i am estatic! okay, maybe not that estatic cuz i am starting to find that driving isn't such a fun issue, i'd rather be drive around. but still, more freedom! yup, and i am playing alot and watching loads of tv tho all the lil lil tests every week plus my mid course is next week. i guess i need to study hard. cuz i want my hd's. yeap. i want 'em. so the only way is to strive hard. over the weekend. my study weekend. but you know what? later i'll be going to asia cafe to chill. but i promised i will study tonight. ( provided i don't fall asleep, xp )

oh yea. i just get so irritated when people judge people based on what they wear. i mean, okay, i mean i do judge people sometimes that way, but then, you don't just look at people in this look in your eye. ( haha, i'm not talking about me, i just happen to observe people's reaction sometimes on the way they look at others. when i am bored) ah well, so much for that. i guess i should not be nosing around people's business, since you only create havoc instead of anything else.

owh. and i just found out my malaysian studies test is on the 26th may 06 - 430pm. what is that wei? what kind of timing. ish. but looking on the brighter side, i think i might go out for dinner after that, and maybe go walk around. it doesn't sound do bad after all, right?

anyway, i wanna head down to student centre. really bored facing the com for so long.

p/s: urgh. my skin hurts at my elbow. having some rashes. the skin got irritated. so pain. and red. =(

No comments: