Friday, October 13, 2006

I am blessed in so many ways.
at times which i dun even realize.

today is officially the last day of my holidays. or rather study break.
(yea, i am supposed to study not relax cuz my finals is in three two weeks time.)
okay. that sounds scary.
then after that, mufy will officially end and there comes the hols.
=] good sign eh? i am so looking forward for a real good hols.
but i am scared of finals. so unprepared. yet the lazy me still have ample time to come online, play inklink, check mails. * i just cant help it*
better dun remind myself bout it. will really work hard.
it's a promise made to myself.

yup. lately its not happening. i cant go out anymore. grounded till finals.
except occasionally. like on tuesday.
i went to the curve with mum and sis.
the curve is really a nice place to walk. but not shop.
i didn't get to buy much at all. but food is good there. heh heh.

kim gary
. baked cheese rice with pork chop. mMm. *yummylicious*
and we tried this drink called ginger honey lemon. oOo.
ginger really is urr.. how do i describe it. hot in a way yet soothing in another. =]

bored bored bored. sigh. shall just post random random pics here. and enjoy the last day of my hols just lazing around the house. sleeping like pig. =]



















*me, man,ray*
















*ray,esther,me.*
pics taken during royal rangers COA. =]



















this was taken last year. when i was still in uni. =]
king, jia, me.























kayak trip! all sunburn!
me and sis.



















me and couzie in some wedding dinner.

some thoughts.. sometimes i feel so abandon from the inside. i've come to a point of realization that certain people only treat you as a fren when they need you. in times of their need, and when it comes to yours. *poof* they're gone... sigh. this world is so realistic. real.

but i know deep down that there's always one person who will be there for me.. God. In times of need and difficulties, He will be there to comfort and to help. =] Thank you Jesus, for your wondrous love and ever forgiving heart.. and for giving me second chances whenever i stumble, being the light of hope. I Love Jesus cuz He first loves me.

lionel richie-I call it Love.

No comments: