Saturday, October 28, 2006

a series of unfortunate events?

some pretty not-so-good things happened lately. pretty minor ones though.
and i think it is hilarious to others. when i think back bout those incidents, i feel quite dumb too. xp

1. forgetting to open the electronic gate.

i dunno what had gotten into me. but it happened in the morning. prob cuz i was still in dreamland. maybe. i shift the gear to reverse and just release the brek. and created quite a loud "bang". *oopsie*
well. at least the gate and the car are still functioning well with no dents. *phew* =p

2. falling flat on my bums.

okay, this sounds extremely funny. (even i couldnt help laughing at myself). i was getting into the car without my shoes on cuz i was in a rush. holding my shoes and sort-of-running-but-still-walking to the car. i wasn't aware that the floor was wet. and well, you know the consequences.
it was painful okay? *ouch*
taught me a pretty good lesson though to not run... on slippery grounds.

3. getting locked up somewhere....

lol. this is real scary. shall not elaborate on this though. =]
never will forget this. *shudders*

4. erm.. this.. shud i write it?

dumbest thing i ever did in my life. prob the most bimbo thing on earth.
pls dun dun dun laugh after reading this. i decided to write it here cuz practically so so many ppl know bout it edi. and i can read back this post next time and laugh at myself thinking how stupid i am. oh well, here goes.

i.sort.of.burnt.my.hair.in.english.class.
i am typing it smaller so that it'll be harder to read. =]
yes. i tried to burn my hair thinking that it wont light up but just frizz.
that was what i thought cuz vincent was arguing with me that hair can burn.
so. i tried. and gosh was i so so so wrong.
hair burns very very very very fast indeed.
.... and the smell of burnt hair is terrible.
luckily thanks to my fast reflects. no major effects. *PHEW*

that's it. i dun wanna go on with what happen. pure stupidity.
LESSON LEARNT INDEED.


=] lots of lessons learnt within a week eh?
thank God that all were pretty minor and were more to laughing events.
i really can't imagine otherwise.

there.. now my reputation is gone.
careless and blur and silly girl.
but will be growing up to become a more sensible and mature girl.
that sounds better.
anyway, this are experiences in life, ain't it??
______________________________________

i am currently freezing in the library. i cant believe how semangated i am to come to the library on a saturday to study. self-motivated myself to. lol. =]
but i think i can't last long.. wanna go home.
my aunt with her cute baby is currently at my house.
i wanna go home.
i wanna go home.
.....

i want a hot cup of earl grey tea. or maybe mocha frapp.
=]

owh. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYANT!!
you're so old. heh.
i dun think u read my blog tho..
but i a, typing it here, if you read my blog one day you will see this.

btw. one last thing. Johnny's restaurant( the steamboat restaurant) has the worst service ever.
ish. had dinner with my parents there few days back.
and yes. service is terrible( well, for the one in summit)
i just feel like ranting so much.

count down to finals is 2 days!
and count down to finish finals is 10 days! =] =] =] =]
can't wait man...
for hols not finals.

xoxo

No comments: