Tuesday, February 6, 2007

monkey business.
not funny.


everytime i stay up late at night, my mind will think alot.
like seriously alot.
gosh. i hate these type of nights.
i think cuz now my mind is too free. no worries. no studies. no work.
then it starts wondering bout loads of things.
grr.. forget it.
i am getting more and more emotional as i age.
bad sign.
:(
aww..
i hate crying at night to bed.
it happens quite often last year.
i dun want it to happen again this year.
no more..
at least things looks quite promising.

the day was spend going to coll to settle stuff and hanging out with monkeys.
karlson,zhenquan,weiliang.
lol
.real funny.
dragged them to teman me watch The Holiday.
yea.they werent that enthusiastic bout it. cuz it's some random love movie.
but still they watch. thanks wei!!
those kids are so cutteeee.*feels like pinching their cheeks*
but still.. lovely show. fairy tale-ish. :D
i like.

and then we went to visit our not ours, but their monkey (real one,lol) in ming tien.
haha. i know, sounds stupid and pathethic.
but it's like our third or fourth visit. :)
cute~la.
and not to forget the pet shop.
with loads and loads of cuuuute dogs.
it makes you so happie.
yea, ming tien shud be really happy to have ppl going there almost every week.
or a few times in a week. lol.

yea. too much time given to you and this is what you end up doing.
visiting pets. :)
but its alright. i dun mind it. heh.

anyone got any nice interesting books?
pls help this poor bored girl. :)
preferably this one.
can you keep a secret~sophie kinsella
my sister's keeper~jodi picoult

and i find myself very keen in cleaning up messes.
i cant stand messiness. trust me. :)
but when i am lazy, i just couldnt be bothered.
but now that i am so free.
imma revamp my room.
yea, and give it a fresh look for the new year.
sounds like a good idea.
~ooo..

and yes lynn, i'll do the card for you.
tho my brain hasnt been functioning for quite a bit.
but no worries. it'll be good i promise. :)
you just wait and see.
heh.

my piano diploma is nearing.
and my mum is nagging that my fingers seldom touch the piano.
sigh.
i do, but sometimes when you come back you're just too tired to bother.
:( aih.
i think i should go to yamaha and enquire for some vacancies.
that'll motivate me to practise more i guess.
i hope i can get a part time there too.
lets see.

my butt hurts from glueing myself to the chair too long. ouch!

jord
is coming back in twelve days time. cant wait.
whee~ <3>
yea, i am excited.
havent been seeing him for ages.
not fun.

i am going rock climbing this sat!
cant wait!

yippee~
lets do it esther!

hugs**

keep holding on~avril lavigne


No comments: