Friday, March 9, 2007

The Funniest Thing

Badminton was all good yesterday. (:
Because, i get to burn fats. and play and laugh like some sort of crazy women.
i don't get why too. so don't ask.
owh. But i forgot to visit the Monkey in Ming Tien and those doggies in the pet shop.

Instead..

I.DROVE.MANUAL.
zhen quan's car. amazing that both of them Trusted me to drive.
lol. seeing the fact that the engine died-ed almost ten times while trying to reverse the car from the parking. ( actually i am NOT that bad. but they made me laugh so much that i just forget every single step. that's why )

anyway. it was fun driving manual, although utterly embarrasing. no kidding. (:
but i we had a good laugh.
good entertainment.

and fung keng was so nice to drive all the way from Help Uni to Sunway to teman me eat lunch at pyramid's Mcd when he already had his lunch.
haha. and i made him order so much, ending up only eating fries and ice cream.
oopsie.


I must start to study, and not to be so blur in class, and to check my online work weekly, and buy my needed texts, and print needed materials, and practise my piano, and walk the dog, and house chores, and the rangers thing..

I am so loaded with work but am so lazy to start. :(
help me.


ooo. jord's coming back in one more day. :)
tomorrow to be exact.
glee*

No comments: