Monday, March 5, 2007

Someone just had to make my day bad.

ish. :( *grumbles*
someone stole my Rm50 from my wallet yesterday.
worst still, in church.
i am very much sure bout that.
i just cant believe it happened.



ish.ish.ish.




i.still.don't.get.this.



i'm not happy at all at the moment.
plus the coming so early to uni just for one lecture.
made me worse.
i want Mcd's choco top.
or maybe Mc flurry Oreos. :)
to make my day.

i guess i am emo again.
plus the excruciating pain in the stomach.
doesn't help at all.


forget it.




"I set out on a narrow way, many years ago,
hoping I would find true love, along the broken road.
I got lost a time or two, wiped my brow and kept pushing through,
I couldn't see how every sign, pointed straight at you.

But every long lost dream, led me to where you are,
others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars,
pointing me on my way, into your loving arms,
this much i know, is true,
that God blessed the broken road, that led me straight to you."
~Bless the broken road. Rascall Flatts~

currently addicted to this song.
can't get it out of my mind.

No comments: