Friday, April 27, 2007

A smile makes a whole lot of difference

Just back from lunch at AC with the bunch, jord, ming and all. Now the tummy is full and satisfied, thanks to the lemongrass chicken rice and teh ais. (:
Amazingly, I didn't even touch the foosball table. I wonder why.

The rain was so heave and unforgiving just now while I was dropping the sister to tuition. It blurred the vision till I can hardly see 1km in front of me, even with the help of the wiper cleaning the rain at a high speed. Worst still, it flooded till the tyres were covered. Glad to be home now.

I think I am really slacking way too alot, in studies. I should try starting on my assignments seeing that the due dates are drawing near and those assignments and homework are piling sky high. Not to mention that my finals are drawing nearer and nearer too. Time just isn't helping me, or rather it's just me.

The procastination in me.

Spend the weekend eating loads. Lunch with esther was great, and the chats and talks were even better. I feel so comfortable talking to her, mainly because i trust her fully and that makes it easy to share with her.
Thank you to you too dear. <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 153, 153);">

1Gb, Sandisk brand, with three changeable covers, and a strap -- RM39

Pretty reasonable huh? (:
I'm just glad to have a thumb drive again, after losing two thumb drives last year. Silly careless me. Imma going to hang some soft toy key chain with it and all so that i WON't lose it again.
Sakit hati to see money invested in thumb drive flowing out you know.

I always thought that Adobe photoshop was easy to use, until today when I gotten it.
I am fooled. It is so complicated! Except for the basics, e.g inserting words in the picture, I know nothing about it. Saddening. Esther, wanna help me a little?? (:

I'm supposed to hand in my business statistics assignment today, but thankfully the due date is extended to 2nd May. The joy. (:
The procastination in me, again.

This is rather random, but I want to watch a movie on monday. Anyone? Sue? Manda?My class ends at nine. So I can find help for my accounts assignment till bout 11 plus and we can go movie. (:
Ooookay, i admit, I need help in accounts..... I'm confused.

A hair cut is much needed for my hair now. It's getting a little messy and all.. I'm contemplating whether to cut it short, or get those fringes again, or just trim it and keep the original boring hairstyle which I had since forever, not that i hate it though, but I just feel like trying out something new, since lynn asked me to.



*takes deep breath*




Things to be done ( note to self, don't bother)
1. Apply for library card. ( Stop procastinating, it's already half year)
2. Do up bus stats assignment
3. Accounts assignment, Economics assignment, Management assignment
4. I know there is more but can't think. (:

No comments: