Saturday, May 19, 2007

The month of May (:


"A mum's sacrifices and love knows no boundaries.."
Blessed mum's day.
I love you. (:
Love, roz.


This is the sister. My sister.
Happy birthday to you (14th May)! You are growing old.
(:


Esther! (i know, i stole this pic. i'm sorry)
Blessed 2-0 birthday to you!
May this friendship continue blossoming strongly.
Heart you! <3>

And also to SOOK KWAN!
B-L-E-S-S-E-D_N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N
(:
Not sure whether you read the blog.
But you're featured!

_________________________________________________

I can't believe i LOST my thumb drive again.
I know, it's all entirely my fault, i'm just so careless. CLumsy. ):

Sandisk, 1Gb, transparent cover

Pls, if anyone saw it or anything, pls return it to this poor blur girl.
Her third thumb drive, less than one month old.



Well, on a slightly happier note, maybe a lot more happier..



I PASSED MY PIANO DIPLOMA! (:
(84/100)



Owh, the joy.
I was practically smiling like crazy. heh.
yea, I didn't really expected it, cuz i did minimal practise.
But, Thank You Jesus.

Heh, i can start teaching piano edi.
Who wanna learn from me? I charge low price k.


"Sometimes, what you see is not what you get.. "
Isn't that the principles of life..

okie, it's 12.30 am.
Sleep, here i come. (:

hugs and kisses*



p/s: This is random. Very interesting. Try. (:
I found 8. :D


No comments: