Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm in for taggies!!


Tagged by Liuqing.


5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR SCHOOL BAG:

1) Calculator.
2) My oh-so-cacat handphone, with screen that goes bonkers.
3) lip balm.
4) Rip curl pencil box.
5) Water bottle.

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR PURSE/WALLET:

1) Money $
2) Driving licence
3) Movie stubs ( yea, i keep all movie stubs for memory sack)
4) Macdonald's coupons
5) ATM card/Jusco card/this card/that card

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:

1) My queen size bed. All for myself. :D
2) My wadrobe.
3) The full length mirror.
4) The study table with loads of things on it.
5) Pablo jordano.

5 THINGS YOU ARE CURRENTLY INTO:

1) Songs. Micheal buble, rascall flatts, Mandy Moore..
2) My textbooks. Thanks to finals.
3) I want the new L'amour 3G phone. The white plus pinkish one.
4) Paint ball, that laser tech thingy. Basically shooting. I wanna gooooo.
5) Prison break. I know I'm outdated. Who cares?

5 PEOPLE YOU WILL TAG:

I tag anyone on my link list. (:






" People put on masks to hide the inner feelings where they find it hard to express.. "




bwah. I need to buck up on my management.
Especially TIME management.


Someone told me I'm too pampered, too naive and cannot stand hardship.
Made me ponder quite awhile over that though. And after the thought, I think that person's quite right in some ways. Maybe, i'm too overprotected by people around me, especially the parents. But i believe that there's some level of maturity in me though, so i'm not completely useless and dependant. (:

I still am learning, to grow up to become a wise, matured person.
But now, I still wanna be pampered while growing at my own delightful pace.





I crave for chocolate ice cream with loads of colourful sprinkles on top.
whoosh*
Yummay.

Swenson tmr??







Mandy moore-Extraordinary

No comments: