Friday, June 15, 2007

Norah Jones is nice.

It's the night again, though not late, and that old feeling is creeping in again. That ever-so-dwindling-down mood, where sometimes those tears might just flow down unexpectantly. Funny eh, how emotions can take control of your whole body and its action and reaction. And yet, the best part of it, is that friends that care for you, that cheers you up. Aaron, waiting to see your eye-opening amazing magic card trick on monday when I see you.


Badminton for once, was different.
Not in the sense that the routine and hours were different, but somehow, that difference.
It became my place for releasing all stress, or rather, negative energies in me, and put a few smile and laughters back to my face. Rather impressive on how one hour can change your life. Rephrase, how the one hour with friends can change your emotions, fot the better. (:



Two more papers to go on monday and wednesday. Yet I'm acting and spending time as if i have finish my finals. Pretty annoying, spending too much time idling away. I really should start getting the engine heated up again. The battle is not over yet, always remember to remind myself, you want that HD, bad enough to sacrifice other things for just this one more week. Common, don't give up hope.


I soooooooooo want that Happy meal's gingerbreadman, to cheer me up.



No comments: