Saturday, June 30, 2007

An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions.
~Robert A. Humphrey






Too many things are undefined. Various problems arises because of lack of planning, but yet, after all the planning, unpredictable problems still arises. Bottomline, nothing is perfect in the real world. You accept the imperfections, learn from it and try to live a better one. Isn't that what life is all about? The word I don't care is really annoying to the extent that I'm trying real hard to stop using that word. BLa.



I need retail shopping. Yesterday wasn't enough. Teehee.
Fungkeng, teman me to cat's whiskers can?????





Transformers



Caught this movie with jord,meiwan,ming,mogan,chickan,mak,hann and gang. At first I thought this show was going to be lame, with robots and all like those cartoons, and mainly I didn't grow up with transformers. But after watching it, I had second thoughts. Optimus prime is cool. (: The show is no bad, but the ending was too fake for me though. Loads of graphics. And not to mention, the girl was hot and all. Well worth the eleven dollars on a friday night.




P/s: Why am I getting so lazy to the extent that I haven't even touch those fiction books...

No comments: