Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Marketing, economics, accounting, bus law, piano..




Monash is so unforgivable. They leave their students no time for fun if they really do All the work given. C'mon, they expect us to put in eight extra hours for a subject apart from lectures and tutorials. Sides that, assignments are so flooding in. ):

I just found out that macor assignment is due next monday, alongside with the weekly marketing work. Then business law is also due in two weeks time, and I still haven't figure out about accounting. Worst, I am not even started with any. And I haven't even gotten my marketing text. Sigh, this is bad, and I have only me to be blamed.

I'll be having my piano audition in Yamaha at four thirty later today, which requires me to play two grade eight equivalent songs and an interview. Yet, I'm still so relax here in front of the com typing complains. I need to cut my long nails too. I want the piano job badly, I want extra cash, and I really don't mind teaching those lil' kids grade one pieces. Hee.

The two day camp at Broga was good. It was pretty relaxing with fair amount of work to do, but cooking camp style was fun, partly because it had been so long since I've done it. Bad thing is I'm sunburnt. Urgh, my nose has a pink shade and look so weird. Must remember to put on more moisturiser so that it won't peel.

Right now, I better get going with my workloads. If not, my to-do list will be piling up the sky.
So much for enjoyment.



Reminder: 31%off today! I want. (:

No comments: