Monday, August 20, 2007

Having you in my life completes me

Marketing assignment is due in less than ten hours time, and here I am releasing some tension from it. I'm still tired, with aches due to the activities lined up during the weekend, and I can now look longingly at the bed, but yet have to force myself to stay alert and complete the task. Tomorrow's going to be a looong day too. Rarr.



Saturday was spend running around KL through Lrt's and Monorails. As a marshall I no longer get to join in the excitement of the race, but watching the participants running around (especially those lil kids) really made me smile as I think back on the days when I was their age. So naive to the world outside. Anyway, the sister's team won, and were loaded with cash prize and vouchers. Jealousnya. Nah, I'm very proud of her actually. She deserves it badly for doing so well.

Owh, and Esther, a big thank you for being such a darling to listen to all my rambles. Really.
Appreciate it loads, and thinking back on that sampat thing we did, running all the way back to times square did crack me up, although we were too late. We could have won, didn't we? (:






Headed for dinner and Monash carnival/motor roadshow with Jord after that. Seeing it as the first motorshow I've been, it wasn't that bad, but I'm no car enthusiast, so it was a little bland after that. But there was a Ferarri there, and driftings and those fires that puff out from the exhaust, I'm pretty impressed. Oh, the main reason I went was to see Sue and Shirmin dance her street dance. Cool one yo! (:


Off to my marketing assignment.
Lalala. Sleep-deprived.




Greatest story ever told~Oliver James

No comments: