Wednesday, August 15, 2007




"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from the inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade.
And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."

~Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven


I'm in for a quote day. Inspired by good writings and such perfect literature. And Mitch Albom is one of my favourite writer, his writings are so simple yet so meaningful. I have to learn to teach myself how to cool down from getting over heated, and to learn about forgiveness.

I'm missing someone badly right now. I wished I could turn back time, like Hiro in Heroes. I don't really want to think so deep about the happenings anymore, as long as friendship is concern. Friends are your backbones in life anyway, without them, you slowly will wither, without realizing it.

Business law assignment is due tomorrow, and I'm glad to say that I'm almost done with it. Just another 200 words, and a lil touch up, and it'll be good. I can feel the satisfaction coming along when I finish it later on tonight. I hope that I won't procrastinate due to a fiction I just got hold of, Innocence by Kathleen Tessaro. Beautiful writings from the book, which really made me think twice to be a writer and pianist. But then again, lacked the creativity and am not spontaneous enough.

Okay, I'm off to some dozing off and reading the book, then finishing the assignment and calling it a day. Gosh, I'm tired.



.

No comments: