Saturday, August 11, 2007

Official class gathering of 5Lily2005

It's been sort of a tradition when everytime Jia comes back from UK, we will definitely have a class gathering. We should owe it all to Jiayi for making the effort to go through the class list and contact everyone, persuading people to come. It was indeed a success. 30 plus people made it out of the 44 people in the class. Great job done, jia! (:

We settled in for Yuen's steamboat after much contemplation.
Thank God for bookings, we had good tables.
Teehee. So many others were waiting outside.


I didn't had a shot of the TomYam soup.
But it was good. Seriously yummy. (:


Admit that these chicken wings are over-rated.
Fancy people fighting over it.
It's like once it comes out, within a minute, the tray is empty.
Craziness.


Yuen's has a great variety of clams, ranging from mussels and la-la.
I love that bamboo shells ones. Soooooo good.

After filling our hungry tummies, picture time.
I'm not putting much words because I'm tired, and I need sleep.








Owh. This two pictures are so farnie. Spot the difference.
(Hint:facial expressions)
Hahahaha.



I had some time editing. (:
And I found out that you can do this blur background thing without a DSLR.
Just that it doesn't look that natural.


Desaturation effect. I likey. (:
Plus red looks good. It stands out.





We just had to go somewher for a drink after yuen's.
Sky cafe it was.




Self timer effect. (:
Good shot eh?





Okay, I'm done. (:
Toodles.

I need to stop blogging.
Cuz I got far too many things more important than this.

No comments: