Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sleeping at 6am and waking up at 9am. My crazee day.


It's been a hiatus weekend, jam packed with activities. Come to think of it, I'm already fallen behind in my homework. Tooo many things piling up. Teehee.
I need to get back into focus.

The things I do when I had assignments to finish. Followed Ziyan and Sookteng to HELP coll to collect their pin or something for their results thingy, along with jia. Headed over to Bangsar Shopping Village for Chilli's. Cravings.


Bottomless toscada chips.
I could sit there the whole day and just munch on those if time allowed.
Main dishes weren't taken because we were too hungry.
We embarrassed ourselves, so I vow not to go to Chillis in Bangsar for the next few months.
And ziyan did such a silly thing. (:


Evening shot of Monash. Landscaping there is goood.
Just give it a few more years, and the trees will be so shady, that you can get a book and sit under the tree and read. My imagination.


Random shot. My hair doesn't look short actually.
It was. My hair just grows too fast.
That's why it looked long again.


My artistic shot with the poser. Grasses are so pretty.




I'm very sleepy right now. Blame the lack of sleep.
And I have morning classes tmr, haven't even touched my homework.
I shall go sleep.
Have a nice day peeps!



Sugar rush cup cakes! More details on the next post i hope. (:

No comments: