Monday, September 17, 2007

Do you really celebrate differences? Or do you despise them.



See the book way to the left? My law assignment. Blah.
So smart of me to get hold of this book from the library ages ago so I can be one of those "kiasu" people before the book runs out, then I left it on my shelf, untouched.
Now the assignment is already due and I still haven't flip the book yet.

How nerd I am.


I wished I am her age now.
Less worries, more play, more lovable.
I think we grow up way to fast, time is too merciless.



I'm finally done with law. Drowsy feeling here.
Shall resume sleeping at 12 in the afternoon.
Hullo world.



Yay! My parents are coming back today.
No more burdens of being the "parents" anymore.
Those crazy fetching the sister, washing the clothes, watering plants, heating up food...

Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad.
But still...


wheeeeeee*


Gosh, I'm hungry, and blabbering away.
I want to eat Macdonalds.
They have that coupons thingy again. (:
Anyone up for it???


Okay, extremely pointless post here.



You are the music in me~ High School Musical 2

No comments: