Wednesday, September 26, 2007



Those lovey dovey msn icons attracts me


[edited]


So far, my holidays have been bombarded by the flu bomb, which eventually lead to further coughing and fever. And of all time of the year, it just had to attack me during my decent one week holidays. How sad.

I still managed to get myself out of bed to go out, and also work.

Yes, I'm working part time at Starbucks.
It all started when I wanted to work during the mid semester holidays so I just pop into Starbucks and casually ask for vacancy, filled up the form and had a short interview.
They didn't call me till after two weeks, so I wasn't bothered.
Then after that they called and all, and I eventually started, because I didn't know how to say no, and the incentives were free frappuccinos for me.
The work time is flexible, in fact VERY flexible, so I decided why not. (:
Come to think of it, I'm quite of a workaholic. Darn.

Wheeee*




Ziyan came over two days ago to reformat the computer for me, because everything in my computer is so messed up, the dvd drive cannot close anymore and sticks out irritatingly, and the computer is invaded by trojan horses.

Anyways, he did a good job, except that my sister's pictures are all wipe off accidentally. No blames, but yes I did get silent treatment from her. So now I've decided not to reformat the computer anymore. I want a lappie. (:

Then I felt bad, and decided to be good by contacting her friends to send her pictures. I'm such a nice sister. (: Now my com is nice, and looks new, with added new dvd burner. I'm happy.


Ziyan bought me the book I've long wanted My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult.
Thank you soooooooooooo much!
[I still don't get how it is a birthday gift when my birthday is not even around the corner.]



Delicious
really serves good brownies. So yummy.

Ziyan, fung keng and I had lunch there yesterday because ziyan kept insisting that the brownies in Delicious is the best ever, with no competition.
Fung Keng is another one, who keep singing praises about the Death by iced chocolate , claiming it is so chocolate-ish.
So we ordered both the drink and brownie, triple cheese sandwich, wedges, and blackforest in a glass. Sooo many things for three people when fung keng already had his lunch.


I was very excited over the afternoon tea set, cuz it look so pretty with three layers of plates which stack so high. I will try it some day. Brownies there was awesome, and the death by iced chocolate, I STILL think i can whip one up myself. Teehee.

And when I reach home, my sore throat got from bad to worst. Now coughing hurts, all thanks to that big platter of Fried wedges, with yucky sour cream. Then I wanted to go for steamboat tonight but decided not to in the end because my throat hurts crazy and I'm dead tired.





I played lantern twice this year. The child in me.
Yesterday was at ming kim's padang.
Bought more than ten packets of candles, and started making runway candles.
And we also had stairway to heaven.
Pictures are all with Patrick's DSLR, and it will definitely take ages to reach my hands.
Right, pat?



I have the pictures edi. So efficient.
(:



Fruit flam from Armada Hotel for the cousin's birthday celebration.
Pretty good. Fruity-li-cious.



Chocolate mousse cake.
The best ever chocolate cake is from Food Foundry.
(:
Really.



I've been consuming far too many dairy products, and cakes assortment.
Drinking coffee like crazy. Doom. (:



No comments: