Friday, October 5, 2007

"But if you took every memory, every moment and stretched them out end to end, - they’d reach forever" ~ Jodi Picoult, My sister's keeper




I think I can be a hypocrite sometimes, and very contradictory.
I really can't wait for this month to fly by, for finals and assignments to take a back seat.
Now, they are like my priorities, stealing my leisure time.


I'm halfway through the book, despite knowing I should be reading my notes instead of fictions, but it's already a habit that I like reading before bed. Already halfway through the book, and find it quite depressing. Before this, I was reading The memory keeper's daughter by Kim Edwards. Another good, but one that touches your heart story. I need enlightenment from books, more happy books, like chic lit.

Right now, I'm pretty sick of the MYOB accounting system, having to restart the whole thing over and over again once you make a teeny bit of mistake in transaction, a little on the verge of just giving it up and plagiarize, but decided that if I really want to put my heart into being an accountant in the future, I might as well get use to the frustration you get from mistakes. Accounting is tedious, very tedious, and I happen to be not that tedious person, so I'm pretty in a dilemma. But I still like accounts, cuz once you grasp the concept, it's easy.


Chuck and Larry



To me, it isn't that that gay.
They didn't even kiss, or whatsoever.
Haha, but it's funny, to a certain extent.
I still have the feeling that somehow this show is out there to insult gays.
Overall rating, 7/10. (:



I wanna watch resident evil:extinction and hairspray.


This post so colorful. I needed to see colors, just for the minute.
To cheer me up.

No comments: