Friday, November 2, 2007

The reason I turn fat


Look who has been pigging out on food just right after finals.
I'm still extremely sleepy right now, but I think because I've been sleeping so late for the past few days has taken a turn on the sleeping routine. Nah, I'm just finding excuses after excuses.
Only had a decent 8 hours sleep in three days, and it has taken a toll on me.
The eye bags, dull complexion, and really tired body.

Law was the last paper. (:
I think the three hours killed my fingers.
Wrote more than 3000 words in 3 hours time, and the writings turn from nice to unreadable.
At least I finished.


The Very Gigantic burger, which I think is very costly.
With the twenty bucks, you can dine in one of those fine dining.
But, it's an experience. Hehe.


Check out the eye bags.
I rarely get them, and I think this is the first time I slept so little.
I'm a big sleeper, but this time way too last minute for so much information to be cramped into the brain.

Oh, by the way, Carl's Jr burger is pretty good. (;
At least the meat is three times more than Macdonald's pathetically small burger.
But I'm a small eater, and the portion here is way too big.



And yes, I buy them every single time on the 31st.
Half a gallon some more. RM 56.72
Mad about chocolate, jamoca almond fudge, Maui brownie madness.



I'm starting the fitness regime. I grew fatter edi.
One month free pass in Celebrity will do me good.
(;
Yay!


P/s: Thanks lynn for the necklace. Lovin' it. Hugs*

No comments: