Saturday, November 24, 2007

You'll always be my baby ~ Sara Evans
Beautiful song


I'm sorta being much deprived from the holidays due to work, I'm having a mind to quit, not just yet, but soon.


Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium



"Molly Mahoney (Natalie Portman) is the awkward and insecure manager of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, the strangest, most fantastic, most wonderful toy store in the world. But when Mr. Magorium, a 243-year-old eccentric (Dustin Hoffman), bequeaths the store to her, a dark and ominous change begins to take over the once remarkable Emporium."

Magical-definitely-puts-a-smile-on-your-face show. (:
Not worth your ten bucks in the cinema though, storyline's too short.
And I was supposed to catch Stardust, but it was full.
But I'm those who likes this type of genres, although the kids were so annoying in the cinema.
I forgot it's holidays.


30 days of nights




Gory blood shed show.
Not much suspense though, just plain kill kill kill show.
Okay, the intensity was just... little.





"In the sunlight or the rain,
brightest nights or darkest days,
I'll always feel the same way. whatever road you may be on know,
your never to far gone
just remember that you'll always be my baby."


No comments: