Friday, December 14, 2007

"To stay close,
there is a constant need to fill the friendship with love and care,
not forgetting time.
If there is no commitment to that particular friendship,
it's merely a blooming flower withering as time passes."




I finally gotten to watch this show about Jane Austen.
Heavily accented, using classic english, without subtitles resulted in me having to really pay loads of attention to watch that movie. Ahha, which resulted in much intermission.

Ended up, I took four hours to finish that show on Jia's laptop. And to find out that the show was what inspired Jane to write about Mr. Darcy, pride and prejudice. Honestly? I don't really dig this kind of show, even though it's good.


Jia's having her exams real soon, and her family flew to Florida, so being a good friend, I went over to accompany her for a sleepover. I think I distracted you too much though. From conversations about maids and random things, it's good to have quality time with you again. Really. (:


Thanks for being so hospitable towards your dear friend over here even though you had so little sleep and so much to study. Even letting me sleep soooo long. Hahaha.


________________________________________


Something really got me all frustrated and it got worse today. I needed to get out and let loose and you were nice enough to drive me out for a talk, and for some window shopping. Ended up talking over fried oysters, which I think is really way toooo oily, but yet delicious. Overly -peperish-that-awake-your-senses Sup tulang and fries works wonders, adding to the little things that make you smile in life.

I really did enjoy the heart to heart talk tonight, it clears my mind off things that bugs me, and cheers me for having someone to share it with, to whom I trust. Of future plans, distressing issues, boys, clothes, we covered vaguely, if only we had more time. It really wasn't enough for me, I swear I can rant the whole night away, and listen to your stories the whole night too.


Thanks for the sharing and listening over the night, and for the stupid random stuff we do. I know this line always repeats itself everytime we go out, but I just can't help it.



Tmr I bring big bag and get ready k? You just wait and see for Rosanne to get into action.
Hehehehe.



Everyday I love you~Boyzone