Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wild horses~Natasha Beddingfield




And I finally got my horse ride. It was waaaaaay too short though, and the horse wasn't handsome enough. Oh yes, I think I'm having sugar rush now, been too hyper today.
Thanks to Paddington's treasure box, which is excessively overdose with maple syrup, and strawberries and blueberries.

The presentation of colors itself made me smile. (:
Thank you for bringing me out today even though it was so rush.
Haha, and you won't believe it, but I changed in the shop itself.
I'm good at being efficient. Teehee.


Christmas is popping by soon enough, yet I don't even feel a tinge of excitement yet. I hope for a good christmas, not for the presents, but just for the time spent with friends and family, and for the season to be meaningful. Because soon enough, it will be the start of a new year, and everything will undergo major changes.


Go watch Enchanted, to be enchanted yourself.
(:
I loved that show, especially that song.
"I've been dreaming of a true love kiss.... "



Off to catch some sleep, work at 9am tmr.
Blah.

No comments: