Sunday, February 24, 2008

A decent update, no?

Typed this awhile ago. Was in drafts till today. (:



My bag is still very much alive. (:

I think I'm starting to utilize my holidays very well with the absence of the internet. Of a lil taste of success and joy with a dear friend (with loads of fun as well!), I'm starting to get a hang of the power of the internet. Then there were those gossips sharings at Marco's pizza over life and people, following a pain"t"ball session with the guys, where I ended up getting a big bruise on the left arm. Of visiting the Eye of Malaysia with the close friends, and having loads of childish fun with a bubble making gun! (unfortunately, it dieded already).


Double dosage of choc makes me happy. :D

There were more dinners (Major reason why I'm getting fat!), Lynn's 20th birthday!, rock climbing session, dim sum with coll mates (yums!) , snip my curls away, a bit of telemarketing job to earn some handy cash, and hours spend yakking away on the phone, and and... those lil things that make life worth.


Now that the internet is back, been spending too much time staring at the screen. Watched heroes season 2, after ages of having the cd, and am now watching the ugly betty series. Bad news is that uni is starting tomorrow. No more bumming around.


Back to the series.

No comments: