Sunday, April 20, 2008

Diversified


In a week’s time, I’m going to feel that pain.
Ache in the heart of having to endure the distance barrier.

It comes to a point of time where everyone has to reach for their dreams.
Spread their wings to fly to achieve it.

I need to learn to go through this phase of life. I need God to help me.

Life is definitely throwing lemonades at me.
I’m not complaining. It is making me stronger inside.

A certain friend of mine managed to pass the SIA interview,
And now am going through changes to transit to a new stage of life.
I truly wish her the best in her airlines career.

It’s going to be different after that.
In a month’s time, I’m going to have to bid more goodbyes to those that matters to me most. They say distance doesn’t matter, but just so you know, it does. It makes the heart fonder, and definitely matures the thinking of how to treasure the friendship. The memories itself can already bring a smile to my face.
I’m holding on to this special friendship of mine.

Even though it takes more effort than it used to.

As for this week, I’m going to make the best out of it.
It started out sucky though, with lemons hurled at me.
I’m trying to make lemonades out of it, but squeezing the lemons aren’t as easy as I thought it was going to be. It took much more perseverance and determination.
Discipline is what I lack most.

Just so you know, just sitting together in that comfortable silence is sufficient.We both knew each other too much. (:


Be strong, girl.
And cheers to a better journey ahead of you.
I will always be a call away when you need a listening ear.


Much love,
Rosanne*

No comments: