Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As the clock ticked by

17th June, 0402hr.
Money and capital market finals is in 4 hours time.
Gazillion billion finance term are squashing through to make a way in the brain, and hopefully stay there till 1140am. Not to forget financial calculations too.
I feel quite knowledgeable out of a sudden, with the finance market, which involves risk taking, and shares and what ever nonsense related to money. If only I listened more in tutorials I won't be suffering.

17th June, 0405hr.
Odd hour to be awake.
Loved the environment, the still quietness.
No one to shout, talk or anything.
Peace of mind. Full concentration.

17th June, 0406hr.
Looking through my pile of borrowed fiction books, which has nice covers heheh.
Awaiting the reader to peel open the front page, and start to be engrossed in the story itself.
Gargh, but refrain from doing so.

17th June, 0500hr.
Shall be my bedtime.
I'm deadbeat.

19th June, 1630hr.
To a great kick start for the holidays.
Whoopee. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

I have a date with..
4th June- Pat's 20th

Where's the date? xD

How are you? Dam..you're going to Bali..such nice holiday getaway!

roz* said...

Hehehe, sorry dude. (:

Ok, monday night dinner? Alright for you?

And yes, haha, 6 days in Bali, woot! Eh, you had your fair share of fun in the past few months also ok, and when are you going to sg again?

Ann Jill said...

Hey girl (: Have lotsa fun in Bali. Buy lotsa slippers back! Take care. And oh go for hotel hopping yeah* The resorts there are lovely!

La PÉtit MademoisellÉ said...

hey dearie..i miss you!!!arrrr...are you back from bali yet?

roz* said...

ann's love: I had fun!! (: Bali's good. And oh i bought ALOT of slippers, so cheap!!! Lol, didn't really get to hotel hop though, peak season, all hotels are so fully booked!! Ish.

missy lynn: Hellllllloooooooooooo! (: I'm back already, on 2nd. Hehe, I miss you too! When are you coming back again???