Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life in 1,2,3

1. I have twoooo big ulcers that is hurting so badly I can barely eat yummy food. I practically eat like a grandmother now. Sigh.

2. Passion world tour was good.

3. My body have been pampered much lately, in just a week, I've went jogging up kiara hill, cycling, rock climbing@camp5, swimming@kiara club, hiking@Bukit Gasing. If my work load could lighten up, I can catch more sleep, and get that healthy glow.

4. Catching up with friends have been very good. Lynn was back from Sg for a day or two and it was bliss. Unagi and salmon for lunch, catching up with life, more eating, shopping!, trying out clothes and taking silly camwhore shots in dressing rooms. Sigh, I miss you already. Thanks for those letters, and stuffs from Amsterdam. I still want picturessss!

5. Stocked up on facial mask from Montagne Jeunesse and Nivea. Will have to find time to slap on those creamy mask to rejuvenate the very tired face.

6. Drank more bubble tea than I'm supposed to. Green tea Green tea Green tea Mocha.

7. And cranium was a bunch of fun, apart from doing embarassing stunts and whatnots. How I spent 080808 was good, even though the day started off quite badly.

8. Currently googling up yearbooks and scrapbooks for ideas. Hmm, I should get back to work. Light digression over here, have a great week people! I know I'm going to enjoy mine.

No comments: