Monday, September 22, 2008

Tinges of little delights in other forms







Individual Portrait

Jia's birthday house party on the 9th Sept, with a lok lok truck to break the ordinary buffet dinner. I can safely say that balloons makes everyone me happy, and they are such happy ornaments, what more helium balloons! (; Almost all pictures of the night had balloons in it.




Obligatory group photo. (;


Birthday kisses for the birthday girl.

That night was a blunder night for me.
1. Karl spilled chilli sauce on my white skirt.
2. I knocked Zi's plate off his hand.
3. Zi knocked my plate of cake down, and the whole cake splattered on FungKeng's Nike's.

Le sigh, so clumsy I know. ):
I spent half the time trying to clean up things.
Should've been more careful.



"...Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago...."
Chris Daughtry, Over you


1 comment:

sawwaa! said...

the balloons are gorgeous! =)