Thursday, October 2, 2008



"Because climbing all the way to the top not only requires physical strength,but sheer determination and a pinch of faith."

Honestly I never did find climbing that fascinating, until I was pushed by a certain friend of mine to try it out, by loaning gears to me for free so that I could climb for a cheaper price (Rm18 instead of Rm30 with rental). Now I think it's a good sport, just that I lack the stamina and hand strength, tsk tsk. The ang-moh children there are so absolutely adorable when they climb I could just feast my eyes on their cute antics when I'm dead beat lying down after climbing those walls. I really don't mind spending my Saturdays off there, maybe I might get abs. (Haha, yes it's just day dreaming, but it's an inspiration okay. ;p )

Lately my life has undergo some major changes, give and take the good and bads. It altered my perspective in certain areas, and definitely help me grow in the level of maturity. To a certain realization that somethings are better off in different ways, although it's difficult to accept it during the start of it. Now, I'm adapting, and so far it's going on well. I've bid more goodbyes than ever in September, and it ain't helping the situation, but true friends help ease the transition a whole lot, you know who you are. And I really appreciate them, even though it might be as simple as just a conversation over msn, or just being there without a clue on what's happening.

Finals is in a months time, or barely that, and I'm kinda starting to freak out by looking at the amount of books and notes I have to read through and absorb within the limited time period. I'm such a procrastinator, who only works under immense pressure. Those tv series has got to go, been entertained too much by Mr. Gregory House, Serena Van der Woodsen, and ANTM.

Alright, made up my mind, I shall really work my ass off on my workload today, and tomorrow I shall enjoy myself with some girls day out, and maybe go kart *crosses fingers*.

1 comment:

La PÉtit MademoisellÉ said...

i miss you...dun worry, we're always strong..and i know you are..ill b here for you if there is anything..
will fly back immediately if that is all it takes to make you feel happy!(:

muax and loves to you dearie..got you eiffel tower from Paris..its a glowing one...hehe