Monday, January 9, 2006

i feel so funny today... dunno why also.. haha.. and i'm feeling very bored now.. so i'm bloggin'.

well, i woke up early today to play badminton. uh huh.. went to taman megah at 9. didnt eat brakfast.
bleuhkz.. ended up didn't really play also.. haha.. one hour only.. after that hee hungry edi..
great. so we went to ming tien and eat lorr. and talk.
feel so bad today. i promise lynne to go to her house after badminton. but my mum change her mind and want me home.. so ended up splitting. sitting diff bus home..
sorry lynne. not my fault. next time i promise wun change decision again okie.

oh yea.. it was fung keng's b'day yesterday.. and i was so blur that i called him and dun remember.. feel so bad,
soree fung keng. eppie birthday okie?? i promise i belanja u yam cha one day when u free okie.. call me up ten fetch me.. =) hehe.. someone officially 18 edi. so fun. can legally do lots of stuff edi. why u going russia so soon. will miss u. hehe.. so long never keep in touch edi. i go one u find u k. =)


college will be starting mext week. i'm not very ready yet, tho a lil eager to start cuz mostly alot of my frenz are either working or studying or ns. yikez. make me feel very bored not having anyone to go out with u know. well. i still havent check the bus schedule yet. at least dad's fetching me on the first day. =) hmm.. and i m supposed to start studying my undang. i wanna drive!! yea.. so better be more hardwoking.

oOo.. few things to really really do.. tho i'm so lazy.. too long holidays tend to affect u.. u'll get lazier n lazier.
that's why i want college to start. sick of this life. useless me.
* practise more piano.. i need to memorize my exam piece. cant afford to do lousy. too time consuming. n do up my theory too..
* oh well.. study undang.
* take care of myself better. my eczema is terrible.
* sleep more. once college start i wun be able to do that. =)
* spend more time with God.
* wanna buy new clothes for cny plus college.
* spend more time with all my dear frenz.
* organize my time well. wanna get a good book to read. any recommendations?
* write an article bout love for the newsletter.. what to write?

well.. that's bout it i think.. but this few things will keep me quite busy. =) wellz..
gtg. need to sleep a lil'. going to mcd later to spend time with jia yi plus the bunch.
our few very precious gathering. now that oei han is back from ns, jun king's back from japan,
jia yi will still be here before leaving to uk, keng n cheese still here too. before everyone starts to get busy with their new life. well. yea. sad. but facts.

Appreciate things in life. There are things that will just slip away without any notice.
Enjoy life n make life meaningful too.

i shall live my life with this quotes alwiz in my mind. i mean well.. there are times to be serious but dun forget to enjoy life at the same time. cuz life has much more to give other than just study n study.
haha.. what am i talking man. well.. who cares. =) i luv my life. now. period.




No comments: