Friday, January 13, 2006

i hate goodbyes. i just hate them. it makes me all teary n not in a good mood when i'm on bed alone. makes me think of lots of good memories. but goodbyes do come. it's a fact. yesterday my close fren left for uk. well.. watching her leave after knowing her for five years.. it was shocking for me in the airport. tears didnt flow out. i couldn't cry cuz i couldn't accept the fact that it all happened so fast. time really flies by.... after five years of being together plus being in the same class sitting together.. then now she's in uk edi. wow..
Jia yi is my extremely close fren.. who stood by me and listen to all my sorrows n happiness. She was the one who i can spill all my secrets to n yet know that it would never spread out to the whole wide world. but instead i get advise. haha.. she n i make a perfect childish pair.. we go siao together..had so much fun together. the kasturi tuitions to kl.. cycling together.. outings to shopping complex.. bbq.. even in class together. playing with matches. going late to class. taking tours around the school. haha. those were the times in school. funny and enjoyable times... i miss those moments so so much... ='(
she likes watching cartoons. playing with her rabbits. she likes tong hua. haha.. n she's mine. =)
well.. i guess we could still keep in touch through emails.. since i wun be seeing her e
veryday again.. yea.. i pray that she will be able to adapt well there.. i heard it's winter now. and its cold... she definitely will grow up alot there.. since she have to be very independant by then.. well.. i hope for the best for her.. arghh... miss her so much...

yea.. my college will be starting next w
eek too.. everyone is going to have a new life. i feel so lonely at times. all my frens going away one by one.. aiks.. anyway today's post is dedicated specially for jiayi.. =) i thank u for being such a tremendously great bubblicious fren!! u will always be in my mind.,. love ya n miss ya always.. take care..


















>> always keep in touch okie...





No comments: