Saturday, January 14, 2006

A lil' happiness...

Duh.. i decided not to write so small edi.. have to squin my eyes to read.. not fun.. so from this blog onwards my alphabets will be much bigger.. i like.. =) *satisfied smile*
hehe.. yup,.. well.. i decided not to make my blog so boring too.. by always starting my blog by " oh, today i went for blabla bla.. and did blablabla.. and this happen.. so i did that.. "
hmmm... shall write my thoughts of the day.. or should i write both?? *blur*
whatever.. i shall write what i feel like writing.. =) yup.. that sounds better..

oOo.. memoirs of a geisha is coming out soon.. few more days.. i wanna watch!! =) but college starting.. yii.. so fast.. nvm.. shall watch it on saturday.. *grinz*
i dun care.. i wanna go out this saturday..

hehe.. i passed my undang!! =) so eppie.. with flying colors.. haha.. so unbelievable.. 49/50..
wow.. i cant believe myself.. was expectinglike 45/50 .. cuz i spebd only bout two solid hours reading with the tv in front of me.. guess it was more on common sense.. =)
this means.. after two more weeks i can start learning!! cant wait!! =)

hmm.. i just started to read
Lord of the rings.. i know i m outdated.. but well.. it's kinda interesting.. =) tho i still got so so many pages more to go.. hope i can finish it soon.. b4 all the assignments and work start pilling up.. plus piano.. oh dear.. i'm going to be so busy.. not nice..

i miss someone so so much now... =( it isn't really nice missing ppl.. feel so empty le.. whatever..

i guess i m having totally mixed emotions.. haha.. crazy le.. shall end 'ere...









lil purple heart... i like hearts... =) it makes me smile...

No comments: