Thursday, March 9, 2006

conversation getting lesser day by day...

i dunno what i am thinking now. dun ask. somehow every time i stay up late at this time and online, my mood is just not right. =( so not right. and i got an english essay test tmr. why..must it be like that?
actually the day today wasnt that bad, it was on the downside but now.. straight downward slope. ='(
i am feeling so so emo today, till i got no mood to sleep anymore.
why did i ever get myself into all this trouble? i just dun understand...
i have finally learn not to follow the heart at all times. i guess.
anyway, hols is round the corner. i hope it will be a good one. i'll try to get my driving licence, meet up with all old buddies, hang round. and mufy games is round da corner. and imagine me playing center for netball. me? wow. i hope i dun let down the team man.

anyway, something totally ruin my mood to blog. =(

No comments: