Friday, March 10, 2006

through the rain...

"i can make it through the rain,
i can stand up once again,
on my own, and i know,
that i am strong enough to live... "

this song is so meaningful to me right now. i am strong to make it through the rain. i guess.
i sound so depress rite. haha. i guess i am okay but sad and moody at the same time. my blog sound so depress and boring rite. nvm. i'll make the last half of the post interesting for sure. cuz bad and good things happen at the same time today. =)

bad thing is i went through sumthing terrible this morn. dun feel like talking or mentioning it. it hurts.

good thing for the day is i went for my first driving lesson today. =) first lessons are always clumsy and stupid yet cute at the same time. heh. story time.

so i got there at 4, slurping my last bits of bubble tea. *nice* hehe. saw my instructor, quite a serious looking but okay one i guess. so got inside the car. (i was lucky to have a brand new kancil to drive! on my first lesson somemore. *satisfied* ) hehe. sat in the car, adjusted the seat and mirror.. started the engine. managed to control quite well. haha. but mati engine a few times cuz control of the clutch wasnt that good.

spend three long dreadful hours in the car. i am not complaining. but my legs and hands were aching. the sterreing is so hard okay, spend so much energy just turning it. gosh.i did fairly well for my parking and three point turn. never bang anything down. =) *please with myself* but i am fairly angry with myself for not being able to coordinate well for the going down of the slope. yikez. how can i be so clumsy. mati engine on the slope quite a few times. and end up pressing the accelerator too hard. but it was all well in the end. got back home feeling tired. a whole full day for me today. i wan my driving licence!

anyway, i guess i am a lil too selfish and self centred at times. i guess i didnt realize the effort he put in. i am sorry. i make mistakes. but things are different now. not like last time. i guess time changes things. bleughz.
let time decide.

anyway, i got a high distinction for my econs paper! *cheerio* =) i am please with myself for doing quite well now despite being so playful. hehe. Thank God! hope i did well in my english essay tho. wasnt really paying my full concentration writing it . end up writing a crap essay. =(

its my term break starting from today. one whole week of with spm results coming out on monday.
i hope i get good results. if not it will ruin my holidays. oh well, we will see.





No comments: