Saturday, March 25, 2006

=) i haven't been blogging for a week plus. heh. due to the hols. i was kinda enjoying it alot and didnt bother to go online. until today. yea, so many things happen within such a short period of time.

hah. i watched underworld last thurs. i think that is a good show. really. quite dramatic but effects were good. and it had a nice ending. yes. =) a sweet one. i like. heh. i wanna go to the cinema again. i havent watch so many shows. gosh. but college already started and i am busy with studies. aww.. i got no more holidays till may/june. that is so long. sigh. had my chem test yesterday and my engish test the day b4. and english test is no longer an easy piece of thing. it's so much higher standard. hah. i really think that government school should really improve their standard of english. no offence. if not they are killing students who goes overseas and the english standard is so much higher. well. so much for that.

anyway. i have been very busy with piano, my college work plus driving lately. i stupidly fail my parking last time. so have to retake. well, at least i can console myself that i passed my on the road without bribe. actually i feel proud of myself for that. heh. childish huh. x)

owh. anyway i went to lorenzo in the morning with my mum and sis today cuz of the sale. and some stupid things happen. hah. my mum was choosing pillows.. lovely ones. yea, and this lady was also choosing pillows. and so happen she was choosing the same type of cushion pillows with us. okay thats fine. after that she claimed that she took five and pile it up on one of the sofa, and blame my mum for the lack of one. yea. and my mum didnt even touch hers okay. so my mum was pissed and fought back. gosh. some ppl just love to blame ppl without eveidence. whatever.

and i jut realise it is already going into april. time really flies. so fast. hah. and my daily routine in college includes foosballing. i really am getting addicted to it. gosh. hah. it is fun. =) and well, entertaining.

bleukhz. life is getting better tho. =) and i am enjoying it to the fullest! but i still have my priorities. and i will do well in my studies. heh. i think i should start working that body too. getting so lazy. maybe some netball games do help rite. =) heh.

and i am so into the song why can't i turn off the radio-Neo. its nice. =) i like. and i miss shopping. havent been out shopping for quite a long time.

anyway. so much for a saturday at home. told myself to study and look what i ended up doing? hah. so much for priorities and discipline. tee hee.=) *winkz*

No comments: