Tuesday, March 14, 2006

a lil thought..

cant really think of how am i going to type this blog. too many thoughts pondering over my mind. =( gosh. i am really dissapointed really, with my results. cuz i practically dissapointed my dad i think. okay, he expected at least 7a's. and i didnt reach the expectation. =( speechless. expect the unexpected.

well. okay, i got mixed emotions. i am not sad but neither happie. cuz i guess i noticed that i didnt really study that hard last year and wasnt the good girl who stayed in class and listen to teacher. no. i was always walking around and talking in class. join lots of dance practices for campfire and blablabla. now i regret. haha. watch two hours of tv everyday and sleep so much. wow. results show that if i put in more effort i would have gotten loads of a's. hehe. so from now on, i shall inspire myself to study real hard in my pre u and get excellent results. no more procastination. yes. my new resolution for the year. i want to succeed. not dissapoint myself. haha.

but yesterday was real fun. hehe. i went for my third driving lessons and manage to drive well without jerking! =) and i know when to change gear, when to press clutch and all that. feel so proud of myself now. hehe. my test will be on wednesday. real crash course. and i must pass. he
he.

dan and cheese drove me to the curve yesterday just to show me a mi
racle. a fountain which water flows up. hehe. so cute of them. it really did cheer me up. thanks both of u! muackz. hehe. had a late dinner at kayu after that, i was surprise at the amount of food i manage to eat. maggi goreng, thosai, plus a real long roti tissue. so cute! hehe. food was yummy. =) and really please me plus my tummy. *satisfactory smile*

i guess the day wasnt that bad after all. as ppl say, a's are not the most important thing in life. frens, attitude and well being plays a much more important role in life. and when u get to college, there's no more a's but just high distinction. so bye bye a's. =)

hehe. and something never fails to cheer me up no matter what mood or where am i. my beloved chocs. =)

** indulgence.. ;p















plus a lil red rose. just for myself.

No comments: