Wednesday, April 12, 2006

joy.

yesterday was a public holiday. awal muharam i think. heh. and since i just collected my licence on monday, i drove legally on the road for the first time. =) *sense of achievement* ahem ahem. heh.
drove my family to somewhere near the klia airport to visit a family friend, or rather my mum's friend who just gave birth. yup. fun fun fun driving. =p

anyway. i found out that when a mother gives birth to the baby, she is the happiest person on earth. =) joy that cannot be express by words. and the love the mother has for the baby surpresses everything else. this is how great a mum is. she bears the weight in the body for nine months, bears the pain of delivering, and bears the burden of raising the child up. some to think of it, i really wanna thank my mummy. my great mummy! heh.

blabs. anyway. yesterday was a great day cuz i drove alot. *satisfied smile* heh. but today. i did my maths test. ish, i kinda screw it up. yikes, my intergration. =( hope my marks still satisfy me. pls. yea. pretty please.

heh. anyway, i got english plus loads of work to do. shall blod some other time. ciaozz peep! *muacks*

No comments: