Saturday, April 15, 2006

blank mind

ish, my stomach hurts so so much now. so pain. since thurday. it's bad. =( plus having a headache. feel sick.
aikz. what a terrible saturday rite. worse still, i am left all alone at home. mummy and daddy went dinner, ses went out, left the poor me at home with just ayamas dinner. =( i wan lots of love and care now. i am sick. and all i get is loneliness. only the com to teman me. *sobs*

i sound so pathetic. yea. whatever le. i love to complain when i get to. but yesterday was quite a confused day, good and bad at the same time. went to asia cafe in the morning during my break, played loads of foosball, yea. and inhaled super loads of second hand smoke, make me so dizzy. yea, and i did a 'fantastic' thing, i lost the diamond on my sister's bracelet, worse still, its her favourite. darn, i am in such great trouble. =( havent got the guts to tell her yet. shall find an identical one and buy it for her. x(

then after classes seong fetch me and we went out. to rileys. foosball again. duh rite. yea. i was supposed to watch movie with him. ish. nvm. so yalar, play foosball, think played more than ten games in a day. like a freak. hah. but it was worth it cuz ravin taught me how to hold the rod properly and learn pull. =) my dribbling still is terrible tho. hah. then went to kayu for supper, or should i say for my lunch and dinner with jia,hock jeen, daniel they all. seong let me drive. =) heh. so fun.

yea. was out for more than twelve hours yesterday, and i slept at three yesterday. today so totally no energy plus all the aches. bla. so i stayed home, alone. and since i really got loads of work to finish up, plus loads of studying. yea. but still prefer to chill online and read the book titled "five ppl u meet in heaven" rather than study. =( so much for a good student.

i realised that everything is different from what you think. yes. reality and dreams are different. you cant always get what you want. but life is like that. a roller coaster ride with ups and downs. i guess today is rather a downride for me. but looking forward to an upwards week next week. at least no test next week. =)


No comments: