Thursday, April 20, 2006

when small things becomes big things..

just a random blog title because my mind is kinda blank now. yeap. many things happen lately. well, but so far my ups are more i guess, which means good thing rite. =) i am glad.

anyway, i was sick over the weekend, causing me a miserable weekend. especially on saturday. so monday i went to the doctor. yea. had to eat yucky yucky medicine. *yuck* but now i feel much better edi. and it feels good. =)

i dun have test this whole week. yes! i am happie. no need to study so hard. yea rite. haha. my mid terms are so near. scary. and i got two major project plus loads and loads of homework. gosh. yea. and smart me still love wasting time. chun eh?

heh. and on tuesday i went to pyramid with jordan. =) ate at dave's deli, his treat, my favourite lasagne. *yum* xp hehe. i love lasagne. so so nice and mouthwathering. i have a soft spot for all western dishes and coffee. really.

so 2006 is really passing by fast. havent really been digesting the happenings yet. heh. but life is indeed okay i guess. except that someone has to spoil it alil. whatever le. i'll get over it. with foosball! hehe. plus food. i want my starbucks. yay!

bleh. ebough blabbering here. i was supposed to do my project. hehe.
buh bye.
*muackz*

No comments: