Saturday, November 11, 2006

sweet cookies.

incredible thing that i seldom, or rather never do. =]
i BAKED cookies?!
for like the few times in my entire life.
heh. but i did it for the fun of it.
to prove that i am not a noob in kitchens.
lol.
total hours spend in the kitchen- two and a half hours.
(gosh that was sooo long.)

dumb me too. i did lots of stupid things in the kitchen.
me and my clumsiness.
i halfed the recipe at first, then i forgotten bout it half way through,
and instead of two eggs, i blended four.. oopsie
but then i am smart enough to scoop up the eggs.. hehe.

.
..
...

and i had lovely-looking-cookies. =]

...
..
.

but i think the taste is still alright.
really. heh.
it's okay, i have three jars of cookies at home now, made by ME (feels proud)
hah, and i can bake. =]
nyeh-heh.

__________________________________

back to today.
i get annoyed so easily today, ain't on a good mood.
first, it was the stupid traffic jam that took me half an hour just to get to megah.
*shouts angrily*
and those idiotic (i am sorry, mind my words) lorries or trucks or whatever, stop so near-can-die.
ish ish ish.

but.. my mood cheered up later in the afternoon.
went to ou with keng. heh.
just for funs cuz i am practically stoning at home.
and i bought my ipanema flip-flops.
white in colour and i'm loving it.
next on shall be hunting for heels. =]
i want a pair of heels badly, but haven't spot one that i heart.
soon.. promise myself.

then we had tea break or rather lunch at mcds.
and cuz i dared to eat chilli, he bought happy meal. =]
and that was after eating his mc deluxe set.
doink.
i got the toy!
strawberry shortcake- orange blossoms. =] cuteness!
thank you keng!




No comments: