Tuesday, November 14, 2006

feeling sore, numb rather.

i wanted to change my skin to a new one, but then i am so noob in html.
i know nuts about it, maybe like only10 percent of knowledge.
*sigh*
anyone free to teach this noob here? lol.
i wanna change my header. but i dunno how. =(

nvm, forget bout it. i shall leave it just like that.
my body's aching now. cuz of badminton yesterday with sue, ming, manda, wengie, daniel. haven't been exercising those muscles for a long long time, and yesterday, i over stretch them.
but but but, =) i had fun. cuz i beat see weng two rounds..
well, but he beat me too.. okay fine. he is better.
(i give you face)
yea, so today my leg muscles gave in badly, so i decided to stay at home to rest my legs.
=)

plus, tmr i am going to start working.
arghh. 10 am in the morning is an insane time.
i am thinking i might change job, if italianies is reluctant to change my job to a waitress from hostess, and from full time to part time.
working full time is .. undescribable i think.
8 hours daily and only a day off in a week. it sounds pathetic for someone who wants to enjoy her hols. *gaa*
no no no.
okay, i think i should not complain before i start work. that's not right at all.
maybe i'll enjoy working after all. =)


Accepted




















i wanna catch this movie! it looks good to me. =)
S.H.I.T uni for those drop outs.
someone go watch with me?

Happy feet










another movie i am keen on catching it in cinemas.

No comments: