Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tired.tired.tired.tired.

gosh. working is definitely different from studying.
it's tiring. demanding.
but then, its pretty fun too. cuz i get to know new friends.
silly friends. =] cute friends.
lol. so far, working isnt that bad. cuz my managers are good. in some ways.
bleh.

i havent been having much outings lately. and i miss them very much.
jeen, you promised me coffee. =]
and lynn owes me dress outing.
jia, you must come back on christmas i dun care. =p
jord, after your test must go out too.
mufians too. havent really been keeping in touch.
gosh.

and i still havent buy my dress yet.
went to the curve yesterday with mum to try dresses. and it was pathetic failure. =(
blame the small size me.
it was sad k. i cant even fit in s-size.
too loose. =( =(
help help. sigh sigh.
i need a dress. badly.

and i am not in a very good mood to blog.
missing alot of ppl terribly.

No comments: