Friday, February 16, 2007

Blessed 50th.
from your beloved daughter.

today's a special day.
*drum rolls* DADDY's birthday *applause*



> YOU are, in my opinion, one of the most perfectionist dad in the world.
> YOU may be very strict, but you know how to have fun and joke with us. :)
> YOU are the coolest dad. C'mmon, which dad goes to outdoor camps with their daughters?
> YOU trusted me with the car though i am irresponsible many a times.
> YOU strive the very best for the family. till those wrinkles came out.
> YOU never said 'NO' to anything that looks impossible and you make it look easy.
> YOU never failed to read us stories to bed when we were young, and hug and kiss us to sleep every night. And bcuz of that, i grew to love reading, and have a passion for it.
> YOU took the trouble to wake up late at night to check on us, just to make sure that we were sleeping well and not disturb by mosquitoes.
> YOU played your roll great as a dad, man of the house.
> YOU taught me the principles of life, and that money is hard to earn, to spend wisely.
> When i was younger, you warm me up whenever i feel cold by rubbing my hands and hugging me. :)
> YOU sat and teach me homeworks which i dun understand till i get it.
yea, and you always make me cry in the end. But in the end, i see light.
> When i am down, you gave me word of advise and cheered me up.
> YOUR words often gave me inspiration.

Thanks for taking so good care of me all these years, tahaning my ignorance and disobedience.
I know many a times a failed you. But nevertheless, you never gave up on me. :)
Thanks for giving me the best always, and putting me in one good uni, which cost you a bomb.
i'll promise to do really well okie?

May the Lord bless you abundantly this year, and that you will enjoy the year.
50 is a golden age.
Love you loads, daddy.
Cheers to the best dad ever!
__________________________
and not to forget..

Happy Valentines to All! <3
loads of love and kisses. xoxo

No comments: