Friday, February 16, 2007

"A picture..
paints a thousand words,
speaks a thousand emotions,
explains a thousand things..."

i decided to do some dedications here prior to valentines. to show that i love you all ppl. :)

Jord
been knowing you for two years now. and never been happier. :)
you brought loads of joy to my life. and i thank you for that.
from those silly lil lollipops to letters and smsses and calls, all memories kept in my heart.
hah. schooling times were great, werent they?
then we always sms like mad. like crazy. and still do.
fancy talking about everything in the world.
and arguing on the fact that hamsters or tortoise or fish make better pets.
i insisted on hamsters, and you prefered tortoise.
hello? hamsters are cuter. beats tortoise hands down.
when no one seems to understand, you do.
when no one wants to listen, you are always there.
when i was sad and crying, you were there to give me a reassuring hug.
which made me feel so much better.
know that it's been hard at times, where both of us reach disagreements.
and i always wins. :)
and you being frus. for always having to listen to this stubborn lil girl.
heh. sorry le. girl ma.
promise to be a better person k. to lessen that frus.
cheers to a new year.
hugs* love ya!

Lynn
it's been six years counting on the seventh one this year you being my bestie.
up and downs we went through, nevertheless stuck by each other in the end.
and i am proud to declare you bestie. until old age.
and i wanna see us getting engage,married,babies.. lalala.
shopping trips with you are plain fun! we will try on clothes after clothes in the fitting room together, then cam-whoring, and ended up not buying. lol.
then eating sessions are fun cuz we can share everything. :)
and then we start talking bout everything from this to that.
i especially like heart to heart talk.
sleepovers, talking on the phone for hours, smsses, mamak sessions.
it was great having you around. :)
Though we don't see each other that often, i believe that it's the heart that counts.
:) remember our joint diary? hah. its still with me. we left it abandon.
sad eh?
but i know both of us are too busy to keep that alive.
so phone calls and sms will do the trick. mamak sessions too.
i know there are times where i ffk-ed alot, and i know it frus you alot.
so here goes a big S-O-R-R-Y. forgive me kay?
looking forward to the cny gathering at your house. and cny-house-hopping too.
rar. muacks.

Jia Yi
the childish girl whom i assume has grown up alot. :)
but yet still a young girl at heart.
known you since form 1. when both of us were still so immature.
you came up and made friends with me. and our frienship bloom since then.
we found out that you and my grandma sty so close to each other.
and we went cycling together after school.
in form four, when i first knew i was in that class, i was so sad that i did not have any close friends till i saw your name. i smiled. glad that i had you. :)
those two years were great. we did the absolute crazy things.
we were the few who talk to guys. and we were so boyish.
our gang practically were filled with guys. haha. so funny.
up till now, i still dont get why do i have more guy friends than girls.
we were always late to class when we started "floating"
and you and all your "beautiful" things by naming your bottle,chair,table.
oh my goodness.
then we started burning papers and walking around school using our reasons.
"prefects" and "librarians" seldom get caught pontenging.
so it became our trend when i became asst monitor.
haha. our walking-round-school-aimlessly sessions became more and more havoc.
till practically all teachers knew that.
and we had to stand outside class as a punishment. haha.
arghh.. how i miss those times.
now that you're in UK, study hard k. :)
missing you loads here.
waiting for you to come back!
with chocs!

Wae lern
you were indeed one of the first ever friend i met in MUFy. i still remember, you were sticking so close to jit. :) then i got to know you better in malaysian studies, where we blabber away while the lecturer was up front talking about who knows what.
then, after awhile, i started to not go, and ask you to tick attendance for me.
then came the project. you, me, jit. haha. ended up all i did was the front cover.
and yet when the final results came out i got a distinction, while both of you didnt.
i swear both of you wanted to slaughter me after that. hahaha
then we had those group outings where i felt quite sesat cuz i wasnt that close to them yet, you were there to teman me and entertain me. yea, it made me feel good.
you were the gentlemen to send me whenever you could with your smart car. :)
haha, especially to elephant walk after classes.
and i bug you to study with me when finals were near..
lol. fresh memories still lingers with me.
now that you're already miles away. take care.
dun ever look down on yourself.
always believe that you can do it. :)
i'll be supporting you right here.

Fung Keng
doink. one of my closest friends no doubt. especially in form four.
yea, i still remember you spilling all your problems out to me, leaving me having to solve your problems. smart ass. :)
then you started to bring alcohol to school in your sigg bottle, and fancy even drinking it in class and let me smell it from the tip of the bottle.
you are so lucky that no one ever reported that to anyone.
then you were always sleeping in classes. and having to ask me what is happening and all.
funny la you.
but you had your sweet side.
bringing m&ms for me cuz you know i loved them, and those limited edtion mentos.
and all those chocs, for the choc lover me.
everytime i am in trouble feeling down, you never failed to care for me.
and up till now, you were still the same person. ;)
still spilling probs to me, and me doing the same.
dont worry, i still love you the way you are.

Bryant
haha. we became close because of foosball and bubble tea.
we were bubble tea freaks. and foos like crazy. :)
you were great. always helping me when i need help.
like a big bro. and we were supposed to work together during the hols. but you didnt.
hmph.
thanks for the prezzie too. though late, i find it thoughful. so sweet.
i will never forget sheraton's breakfast. you stole the cup omg!
and the time we nearly got a car crash. i know it was close call, thank God!
and when you cook indomee for me. when i go to your condo.
i wanna play your ps2. harvest moon!
more to come this year. :) same course. hopefully same classes.

Esther
:) my all weathered friend. you never fail to listen to my ramblings, and keep them secret. and made me trust you so much. haha. and you were there to tell me all things.
keeping me updated.
camps with you are so much more exciting. especially the latest ones, rock climbing & outpost camp. jack and jill. :p
thanks for being true. never once fake.
enjoyed times being with you.
and that more of it to come.
God bless you with a fun-filled year. :)

Liu Qing
my small sister. haha. i know you are so gonna disagree on this.
cuz you claim that i;m more childish than you eh? haha
personal book supplier. :) thanks so much wei.
the books help fill my time.
and you can really talk alot of crap. very entertaining.
why did you quit so fast? i was supposed to visit you.
ooo. and when you free? haha. lets go dimsum again at that shop you love.
and fyi, my driving is good. GOOD.
really. (:

See Weng
that dude. he went to aussie too. urghh.
you promised me an outing! mungkir janji. dun friend you.
just wait till you come back. i am so gonna drag you out. haha
genious. you better be doing well there too k? have fun there and dun forget my chocs.
inklink with you was always fun. though you seem to beat me most of the time.
i just dun get why.
and badminton too. haha.
just a thanks for staying back in coll just to help me understand maths considering that i skip too many maths class and maths became a problem to me. :)
thanks.
and i will never forget those times where you and me just argue none stop when we meet.
just for the fun of it and mainly because no one wants to give in.
even during mufy grad night.
aiyo.
take care aight?

KArl, Zhen Quan, Thiam Beng, Wei Liang, Vincent
the gang that i started hanging around loads. :) and everytime it was fun,fun,fun.
the doinks who were so random and so flexible with their time.
badminton sessions, mamak sessions, swensons, pool sessions, pet shop sessions. all sorts.
now that we're all stuck in sunway/monash, (except wei liang, aussie ppl) we can have more of this nonsense sessions. heh. just wait till uni starts.

MUfy ppl. manda.kenneth.sue.ming.jit.william.daniel.jon.tjin.eunice.kim.choongfu.and so on..
glad to know you ppl. been fun having those outings. :)
thanks for including me in all your stuff though i am not that close to you all.
been fun. hah. and more to come yea? :)
since all of us are in the same uni and all..

this is one of the longest post ever.
i am too sleepy to continue.
i might some other days k .
its three am.
i need rest.
desperately.
i love sleeping.

No comments: