Monday, March 19, 2007

Dreaming in cloud nine. Get real.


i don't know how to do my assignments.
i need help.

"Lord, help me be a little more hardworking and have the initiative to finish up my work.
And to be less playful, and to concentrate in class.
And to get good grades.Amen."


[edited]

I got some insect bite on my legs and it itches like crazy and it's red, must have been from the hike. Note to self: to wear long pants next time for hikes, if i ever go for one.
The weekend was a blast.
Jord's open house was crazy. (:
Everyone About 12 ppl crashed in his bedroom. so stuffy. yii.
But food was good. Fellowship was good.
And sitting in li lynn's manual car was crazy as well, in fact, scary. (140km/h)
No pictures though. I'll try to steal some soon.

Last week, stupid zhen quan and karl son( and me) got crazy over Mcd's.
They ate three times in one week, just because of the voucher where you get to choose one free item if you buy a large meal.
okay, i better keep quiet bout this, if they read this, confirm kill me. (:
But Mcd's are yummy-la. especially their fries. and ice cream. *slurps

Okay, back to work.
This post is crappy. And so many colours and slashes.
I wonder what came upon me.

I feel like shopping and climbing.
And having a barbeque.
I am indeed dreaming.

Owh, and 300 is a good show. I don't think i need to bother elaborating the show as most people have already gave a full long paragraph about the movie. It's good, but unreal.

I am sleepy.
And this post is all rants tants.

No comments: